The most extensive portfolio of early-stage Harvard tech startups, founded by Harvard community members
Thank you for reaching out!
- Members can join without being accredited
- Low minimum investment requirements
- Collective network offers valuable introductions for business development, partnerships, and hiring
- The club will invest in 150+ startups backed by reputable VCs across stage, geography, and sector
- Fostering connections within our HBS community around technology startups
Founders love the power of the collective network and investors love the access to invest
I'm excited to be a part of a group that will keep me connected with my classmates and leverage the network to help my startup with growth, recruiting & partnerships.
We were absolutely thrilled to have Phoenix join our Seed round. They were adding value and offering helpful intros before the fundraise had even been completed.